- User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: lightning. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1143 of /opt/bitnami/apps/drupal/htdocs/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in _event_css_add() (line 272 of /opt/bitnami/apps/drupal/htdocs/sites/all/modules/contrib/event_calendar/event_calendar_colors/event_calendar_colors.module).
Cummins Generator Technologies offers a wide range of alternator application training courses to help our customers in the design and operation of our products. The training courses have been designed to equip our customers with knowledge that will enable them to reap the most benefit out of their alternator investment. We offer training courses for our customers on site at your plant or office, or at our office locations in the United Kingdom, United States, China, and India. Training is personally delivered by our own Application Engineering team members who have a wealth of alternator application and design experience.
Our training packages can be fully customized to meet your training needs. We are completely flexible and can adapt any of our training courses to ensure we deliver material that suits your business objectives. From the very basics of electrical fundamentals to complex alternator sizing, we will aim to deliver training that meets your specified requirements.
Some of the training courses offered include:
- Electrical Principles
- Alternator Fundamentals
- Stamford and AvK Products
- Alternator Sizing
- Alternator Protection
- Alternator Ratings and Duty
- Mechanical Design
- Parallel Operation
- Codes and Standards
- Grid Code Compliance
- Environmental Protection
- Alternator Performance Data
- Alternator Testing
- Marine Applications
Download the Application Engineering Training Course Catalogue
For more information on our training offerings and to request training, please contact email@example.com