- User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: lightning. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1143 of /opt/bitnami/apps/drupal/htdocs/includes/bootstrap.inc).
- Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in _event_css_add() (line 272 of /opt/bitnami/apps/drupal/htdocs/sites/all/modules/contrib/event_calendar/event_calendar_colors/event_calendar_colors.module).
CE marking is a mandatory conformity marking for certain products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA. This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area
The CE marking is the manufacturer's declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
STAMFORD and AvK products are designed to comply with the following directives:
- Machinery Directive, 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive, 2014/30/EU (where applicable)
- EMC Directive, 2014/35/EU
Our products are issued with Declarations of Conformity (for complete machines) or Declarations of Incorporation (for part-finished machines and machines above 1000VAC) to assist you in completing your construction file for CE compliance.